I have been having a tough time blogging this past week. I start posts but then get stuck.
My pain has been pretty high, mostly in my abdomen, arms, legs and back. This makes it difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep, or even sit, for long periods. I also still have my cough and extreme fatigue. My doctor gave me a series of blood tests to do, but since I have to fast for 12 hours, and take food with my medications, trying to find a good time to go is difficult. I have also been walking around like a zombie, even though I am sleeping a lot.
I am writing this not to complain or get sympathy, but just to be honest that I feel crappy and as a result am not very creative. I have been very encouraged by other bloggers over the past few days so I guess I was meant to read more than write. Here are some of the posts that helped me through:
- Moongazer on “Chaos, Cats and Chronic Pain” gave me some tips on growing my nails
- The Persistent Platypus wrote a great poem on marriage
- Totally Mental really summed up my feelings on wanting to find the light at the end of the mental illness tunnel with “An Unexpected Post”
- Lynnthargic gave me something to research with her “Treatable Diagnosis”
- and, Cavelle Martin reminded me of the importance of having “Fun with Purple” on her blog, “Mental Break”.
Thank you all for brightening my day and giving me better things to think about. I have been blessed by your words.