Thanks so much to Bipolar Redefined for nominating me for the Liebster Award! She did so several weeks ago; however, I was dealing with my friend’s death and helping her family as well as my own health issues. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do this justice so I waited until things settled down.
So, let’s get on with it! The rules are:
- Thank and link back to your nominator
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers and link to them
- Draft 11 new questions for your nominees
- Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
Bipolar Redefined’s questions for me:
- What is your favorite holiday? I am not good with big holidays – it really affects my bipolar and OCD. A quiet Christmas is good. But I think Canadian Thanksgiving is my favourite because it is in the fall, my favourite season.
- What is your favorite time of the year? As I mentioned, the Fall because of all the colours in the leaves and the brisk but not cold air.
- If you found a sum of money would you try to find the owner? Yes, of course and if I couldn’t I would turn it in to the police or donate it to charity.
- What talk show would you like to be an audience member? Ellen without a doubt.
- What is your favorite movie? I have two – “Jumping Jack Flash” and “The Princess Bride”
- Do you dress up for Halloween? What character would you dress as if you were invited to a masquerade party? The last two years I have dressed up for the neighbourhood kids but I don’t go to parties so no costume needed!
- What is your favorite dish to cook at Thanksgiving? Roasted root veggies with maple ginger glaze
- What is your favorite holiday song? “Oh Holy Night”
- What is your favorite luxury car? Na, no need for a luxury car – I love my Pontiac Montana Van
- Did you attend your highschool prom? Yes
- What was your favorite subject in school? English – both writing and literature
My Nominees are (I could only come up with a few that fit the criteria and that I thought were worthy):
- A Bipolar Insomniac’s Late Night Thoughts
- Martha’s Makeup
- Sex vs. Love
- A Thought…A Tune…An Image
- Gypsy Life and Style
- Why Wellness
And my questions for them are:
- What got you started with your blog?
- What are your favourite hobbies?
- Do you prefer the city or the country?
- What is your favourite way to de-stress after a tough day?
- If you had an hour to watch anything you wanted on TV (past or present) what would it be?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- What was/is your favourite subject in school?
- Do you prefer to dress up and go to a classy restaurant or dress down and eat take-out?
- Do you like to cook? bake? what is your favourite thing to make?
- If your blog were turned into a movie, who would be most suited to play you?
- Do you have a favourite animal (domestic or wild)?
Thanks again to Bipolar Redefined for my nomination!