Thanks so much to Judith at My Big Fat Rheumatoid Life for nominating me for my second Liebster Award! Like the last time, I got this awhile ago; however, as usual I was not able to act on it right away. That does not, however, minimize my appreciation for it.
The rules are:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Judith’s questions for me:
- If you could bring one famous person back to life for a day who would it be? Mark Twain – I admire his writing style and would love to spend a day asking questions.
- If you could travel tomorrow, where would you go? New York would be my first choice for sure!
- What would your ideal day consist of? I would love to spend a day baking anything and everything (very difficult when you are diabetic and gluten/lactose intolerant). Some reading time or relaxing with my hubby and fur-kids would have to be included as well.
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? seeing my cat and dog curled up together sleeping.
- How many times have you fallen in love? I thought I was in love a couple of times but I have only one true love – my wonderful hubby of the past 14+ years!
- What would be your dream job be? Having a catering business that specialized in healthy meals for busy people. I would give any leftover food to shelters and the homeless.
- Who do you look up to or who inspires you?I look up to Jesus; He not only inspires me but is the centre of my life.
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall! I love walking through the fallen leaves, all the beautiful colours and the brisk air. Even though it rains a lot in the fall where I live, it is still a wonderful time.
- What is your favorite beverage? Peppermint tea.
- What is your favorite color? Purple of course!
My Nominees are:
- A Proud Mumma Bear
- Time No Matter
- Discovering/Writing Life
- Put That Cheeseburger Down
- “Look, Think & Feel Great”
I have only done a few; however you will find out why in an upcoming post! 🙂
And my questions for them are:
- What got you started with your blog?
- What are your favourite hobbies?
- Do you prefer the city or the country?
- What is your favourite way to de-stress after a tough day?
- If you had an hour to watch anything you wanted on TV (past or present) what would it be?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- What was/is your favourite subject in school?
- Do you prefer to dress up and go to a classy restaurant or dress down and eat take-out?
- Do you like to cook? bake? what is your favourite thing to make?
- If your blog were turned into a movie, who would be most suited to play you?
- Do you have a favourite animal (domestic or wild)?
Thanks again to Judith from My Big Fat Rheumatoid Life for my nomination!