In my previous post I talked about picking my word for the year. It is a word you choose as your personal focus for the year ahead. For 2015 my word was “strong”, and this year it is “vibrant”.
I picked vibrant (or it picked me), because that is how I feel – a strong, vibrant and intelligent woman. This is a repeat from the post before because I want people to include theirs in the challenge post.
Since this concept has really helped me focus on what I need to work on or embrace what I have already achieved, I thought it might be interesting to throw it out as a challenge to others.
So, here are the details:
- Clear your mind and focus on yourself and the new year then pick a word that describes either you as a person or a particular path that you are travelling on. If you are going through health problems you might pick “healthy” or “healing”.
- Please share your word here in the comments.
- Make your own “My 2016 Word of the Year Challenge” post, with your word and the text written here and altered to your information in the first couple of paragraphs.
- (Optional) pick a few bloggers you know who maybe interested in this challenge.
My picks are:
- The World’s Biggest Fridge Magnet
- Mom ‘n Daughter Savings
- Jacqueline at A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
I would add more but it would never end so please, if you are reading this, consider yourself challenged!
I want this to be a very simple challenge to start the year off on the right foot! Thanks for reading.