A very true statement and important list. Thanks, Danny for reminding us all! While a chronic pain sufferer can’t tackle all of these, I think it is vitally important that we do the ones we can. Even if we just laugh like a child, it really does make a difference.
Great teachers and philosophers for thousands of years have implored humanity to recapture the essence of being like children. To gaze out the window into a world of magic and amazement and to see the world for what is truly is: spectacular!
image credit: Peekaboo/Josh Liba:joshliba.com
Here is my list of 20 Things To Do To Awaken Your Inner Child:
1. Lay in the grass and stare at the clouds or stars.
2. Wrestle in the yard.
3. Go to the park and play catch
4. Go down a slide at the water park 50 times in a row
5. Ride a rollercoaster
6. Build a sandcastle at the beach
7. Color with crayons
8. Make something from Play-dough
9. Play a board game
10. Play hide-n-go seek
11. Play a pick up game of basketball
12. Use your imagination and make up crazy stories
13. Believe and learn a…
View original post 66 more words