Well, today is just a banner day!
- It seems my insomnia streak has finally been broken! I slept most of the weekend. Which was also a sad thing because it was a long weekend and I wanted to spend as much time with Hubby as I could. We did watch a couple of movies and had some good talks so that is good. I didn’t get to sleep until about 3 am, but that was more about Kay staying over than not being able to sleep.
- I didn’t weigh myself Monday (yesterday) because it was a holiday and I hadn’t been getting much exercise or eating properly. I did go ahead with it this morning and was so very surprised – I not only lost weight but I am now under 230! My weight is 229.0 to be exact, which is another 3 pounds! It is a great incentive to keep up watching my food and do more in the way of fitness.
- I will be reviewing a product very soon that is helping with my headaches and migraines. It is working so well, along with my new prescription glasses, that I am not even having the residual headaches after a bad one. I can’t wait to share this with you.
- It is pouring rain so I won’t be able to take Violet on our little mini walk or take any loads to the recycling bins; however, I am getting my 500 steps in by walking around the house. It is actually kind of fun!
- I almost forgot the best part! I just made 500 WordPress followers! 🙂 Thank you all so very much for believing in me and my little blog. ❤
I hope you are all having a great day as well.