Wow! I’m speechless!
Well, I wouldn’t go that far. Anyone who has read my posts knows it would take a lot to make me not have any words! LOL
Anna, from Come and Sit Down, has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award and I am very pleased to accept it, honoured in fact. And I am in good company. Actually, several of my co-nominees are people I would have nominated myself. But there are so many of you out there that deserve the praise so I am confident I will find enough.
Here are the “rules”:
- show the award on your blog
- thank the person who has nominated you
- share 7 different facts about yourself
- nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- link your nominees & let them know about your nomination
- After careers in mortgage administration, Government public relations and web design, I finally got to live out my dream. At 46 years old I went to a very intense culinary school and afterward went into catering and cake design.
- Cooking and baking are calming for me so I will go make a batch of cookies or a pot of soup if I am upset or anxious.
- I went to school with and was a good friend of, Terry Fox, who was running across Canada to raise awareness and money for cancer research.
- I am truly ambidextrous. I can’t write with my left hand (possible blog story) but do everything else with either hand.
- I like all types of music including big band, blues, rock, pop, country, Christian contemporary, gospel, hip hop and more.
- It is no secret that purple is my favourite colour and has been all my life.
- Writing has always been my best creative outlet and I am so blessed to have the gift returned to me. In my worst years healthwise I was not able to write anything except a journal of my moods, etc.
- (bonus fact) I credit the Lord with everything in my life, the good, the bad and the challenging!
I would like to nominate the following incredible bloggers:
- Cyranny at Cyranny’s Cove
- Tony at The Tony Burgess Blog
- Jason at Harsh Reality
- Danny at Dream Big Dream Often
- Irene at IreneDesign2011 (An honourable mention – her blog is award free)
- Jeanne at Foguth/Purrseidon
- Tony at A Tony Of All Trades
- Keith at Musings of An Old Fart
- Tikeetha at A Thomas Point of View
- Bethany K at Not My Secret…
- Derrick at DerrickJNight Ramblings
- Daisy at Daisy In The Willows
- Anna at Anonumously Autistic
- Cindy at Cindy Knoke
- Jersey Dreaming at Runaway American Dream
I would like to thank you all for considering this. There is a lot of work to this (which is why it has taken me a bit to get it done) so I will understand if you choose not to participate. However, I hope that you do. I nominated you because I think you are all very awesome and you deserve to get recognition.
And to those of you reading this post, please check out these great sites if you don’t know them already. And if your name isn’t there, it is not because I don’t find you worthy – there were just too many to pick from.
And once again, I want to thank Anna, both for the nomination and for her patience in waiting for me to complete the process