I'm BAAAACK! I wasn't expecting to lead off with a reblog and then an SLS but you have to start somewhere and while I have a lot to catch up on, I figured I would ease my way back. Today is Father's Day and so Jim Adams over at A Unique Title For Me picked …
No. 51 (move to No. 1) – Read this list!
I am well over 50 and have done about half this list. I still have time left to do the rest!
2. Forgive. Doesn’t matter if they deserve it, you do.
3. Some people will be negative and hate, so what, what’s that got to do with you?
4. Learn your parents, family, and friends’ stories.
5. Ignore people who tell you to try surfing or skydiving or extreme sports if you don’t want to do it, they’re not going to spend the time in hospital or rehab.
6. Help someone who needs help and don’t tell a single soul you did it.
7. Learn to compromise.
8. Conquer a fear. Doesn’t have to be a big one.
9. Take the time to write that email, make that call, write a letter, visit, send a card, it may not matter, but what if it does?
10. Ask for help. Accept it gratefully.
View original post 508 more words
The title can be taken at least two different ways - one questioning/threatening, and one inquiring. I mean the second one. This comes from a discussion the other day with a friend regarding a book I am looking to write about how I invented myself differently for just about everyone I knew. This was exhausting. …