I am taking a lot of liberties on this one even for me. But since Helen of This Thing Called Life One Word At Time chose "take/taking" as this week's theme, I believe it is all relevant. Yesterday my hubby and I went and saw "Bohemian Rhapsody", the Queen biopic which opened Friday. Queen wrote the …
The theme for this weeks' Song Lyric Sunday is "Heart". Check it out at This Thing Called Life One Word At A Time. It didn't take too long to pick Blondie's song "Heart of Glass" and there are several reasons. This song was a huge hit during a time when I surrounded myself with music. Every …
I love this! Such a good mindset!
My theme for this year. Just stop.
- Just Stop and listen to my body more.
- Just Stop and listen to others.
- Just Stop and think before doing.
- Just Stop and think before speaking.
- Just Stop and get centered before moving.
- Just Stop and think before putting that food in my mouth.
- Just Stop trying too hard.
- Just Stop feeling guilty for things I can’t change.
- Just Stop and meditate.